The winner is Laurie from Halifax! Thank you to all who entered and liked our page during this contest. Keep your eyes on our Facebook page, as we’ll have a new contest soon.
Atlantic cuisine means different things to different people, depending on which province you call home. We’ve assembled this delicious prize pack to highlight everyone’s favourites.
To enter, simply click here and like our Facebook post about the contest. And don’t forget to share it with your friends!
You could win these five colourful and creative cookbooks in a handy Atlantic Books Today tote bag:
- The Bologna Cookbook by Kevin Phillips (Flanker Press)
- Maritime Seafood: Chowders, Soups & More by Chef Paul Lucas (Acorn Press)
- Straight from the Line: Recipes and reflections from a chef at work by Jason Lynch (Able Sense Publishing)
- Seasoned by (Nimbus Publishing)
- Mussels: Preparing Cooking and Enjoying a Sensational Food by Alain Bossé and Linda Duncan (Whitecap Books)
Enter before 11:59 p.m. AST on Nov. 2nd. We’ll announce the winner on our Facebook page on Nov. 3rd.